Certified, Compassionate Care for Adults Who Are Living with Memory Loss
For individuals living with Alzheimer’s, dementia-related disease, or other condition causing memory loss, The Willows at Chris Jensen Health + Rehabilitation Center is home to one of St. Louis County’s most comprehensive memory care programs.
Transitioning to a memory care neighborhood is the first step in adjusting to a new way of life. Once your loved one calls The Willows at Chris Jensen Health + Rehabilitation Center home, their new lifestyle will be one that brings meaningful moments, purposeful days, and a newfound sense of security. Our secured memory care neighborhood is thoughtfully designed to promote a comfortable, pleasant lifestyle. Residents enjoy the independence that comes with having a private or semi-private room while families rest easy knowing caregivers are present at all times.
We proudly take a person-centered approach to memory care because we know each day brings opportunity for growth and renewal— no matter
condition or preference. In The Willows, our caregivers participate in ongoing training to maintain dementia care certification. This education focuses on providing non-pharmacological resources to uphold a safe, secure environment. We support our residents’ every day comfort and fulfillment through individualized interaction, enriching activities, guided living, and compassionate, respectful care.
Our residents and family members enjoy:
- 24-hour licensed nurse on-site
- 24-hour dementia-certified care
- Emergency response system, secured entrances, infection prevention processes + safety protocols
- Fully accessible common spaces + living space
- Semi-private + private resident rooms
- Climate-controlled environment
- Specialized health programs, including nutrition tracker, weight management, fall prevention + fitness for all abilities
- Monitoring of health status as well as behavior tracking with compassionate management
- Enriching activities, programs, events + outings specially designed to engage individuals with memory loss
- Emergency call button
- Medical providers on-site each week and as needed.
- Daily housekeeping services
- Personal laundry + linen services
- Three delicious meals + snacks served each day
- Snacks + beverages available all day
- Barber + beauty salon services
- Scheduled transportation available
- Beautiful, well-manicured patio with gardens
- Partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association
- Partnerships with exceptional palliative care + hospice services
To learn more about Chris Jensen’s quality care and services, call Executive Director Lisa Frey: (218) 625-6401.