For those who require 24-hour professional nursing assistance, we provide comprehensive long-term care. Our staff includes registered and licensed nurses, as well as certified nursing assistants and care assistants, working together to provide the highest quality clinical and personal care.
Our skilled services include a wide range of treatment possibilities, including medically-complex scenarios for residents requiring IV therapy and antibiotics, tracheostomy care and weaning and comprehensive wound care. Caring professionals from the social services, activities, dietary and environmental services departments round out the complete skilled nursing care team.
Working in concert with the resident and their loved ones, the care team develops a personalized plan of care that encompasses physical, spiritual, social and emotional well-being. As time passes, this care plan is regularly reviewed and revised to reflect the changing needs of the resident.
Our comprehensive long-term care services include:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Coordinated care to reduce emergency room visits and re-hospitalizations
- Registered nurses, wound-care certified nurses, therapists, dieticians, social workers and other professionals on-call
- Complex care capabilities such as tracheostomy services and IV management
- Therapies for wound and pain management and lymphedema
- On-site visits from medical professionals from local hospitals, clinics and healthcare providers
- Established safety protocols, secured entrances and an emergency response system
- A memory care unit in a reassuring, flexible and safe environment
- Compassionate hospice care
- Medicare and Medicaid-certified
- 24-hour direct admission available